All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Peeled, washed and grated beets - 2 cups
- Tamarind - size of a betel nut
- Urad dal - 4 tsps
- Red chillies
- Pinch of asafoetida (hing) powder
- Take little oil in a pan and fry the dal till golden brown in colour.
- In the end, add the chillies and hing powder.
- Keep it aside.
- Steam cook the beets in little oil till the raw smell goes and it
- First grind the seasonings with salt and tamarind to crumble it.
- Then add the cooked beets and grind it further till it all mixes
- Do not add water as it should't become pasty