All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Brinjal 4 (if size is small take 8)
- Red chilli 8
- Mustard 1tbs spoon
- Urad dal 3 tbs
- Small pinch of asafoetida powder
- Oil 5 to 6 spoons for frying
- A small ball of tamarind
Serve it with rice.
- Cut the brinjal and boil it.
- Smash the boiled brinjal using vegetable smasher.
- Take a fry pan add 5 to 6 spoon of oil in it
- Add mustard when it splutters add asafoetida powder
- Then add urad dal and red chilli and fry it.
- Mix smashed brinjal and all the fried ingredients with salt and tamarind
- Using a blender grind every thing.
- This paste is called thuvaiyal .