All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Cream of Rice 1 cup
- Buttermilk 1 cup
- Coconut gratings 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies 3-4
- Ginger Gratings 1 tsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water .
- Oil 2 tsps
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Jeera 1 tsp
- Channa Dal 1 tsp
- Urad Dal 1 tsp
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- For Seasoning-Heat Oil in a pan, pop mustard seeds, add jeera, channa
dal, urad dal and roast till light brown and add a pinch of hing.
- Now add Cream of Rice, and mix well with above ingredients and fry
just once or twice on a low flame.
- Now add water till the above ingredients are completely immersed
and let it come to a boil (add water if it solidifies). It will take
about 3 - 4 minutes before you can see some 'bubbles'.
- Now add copra, ginger, coriander, chillies and mix.
- Add water and let it boil till the rice is cooked (about 3 minutes)
- Now add buttermilk, salt and mix well and let it boil for about 1-