All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Curd 1 cup
- Grated coconut 1/2 cup
- Jeera 3/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies 4 nos
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves 1 stalk
- Salt to taste
- Frying oil 3 tsp
Serve with rice.
- Beat the curd using whipper or mixer and keep aside.
- Grind the coconut, green chillies, 1/2 the jeera, turmeric powder
into a fine paste.
- In a pan having the oil, drop the mustard seed and wait until it
- Add the remaining jeera and the curry leaf.
- Pour the grinded paste, along with a cup of water.
- When this mixture begins to boil, add the curd.
- Leave this mixture for 10-15 minutes in a low heat.