All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 medium sized potatoes
- Unsweetened 400 ml coconut milk
- 4-6 roasted red chilies
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- Salt to taste
- Pea-sized asafoetida (hing) dissolved in water
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch square pieces and boil to medium tenderness.
- In a blender mix coconut milk, red chilies and tamarind.
- Transfer boiled potatoes and coconut milk to a pan.
- Boil on low flame for 10 minutes till gravy thickens
- Add the asafoetida solution.
- Add a few drops of coconut oil