All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Left over Idli mix
- Green Chillies
- Shelled Peas
- Coriander leaves
- Hing powder
Serve hot with Pudina- Coriander chutney.
- Boil potatoes and peal them
- Cut onions thin/small fry with chopped green chillies, cashews, curry
leaves, turmeric powder and hing powder.
- Add tomatoes, shelled peas and fry untill done.
- Add boiled, pealed, smashed potatoes and mix well with little bit
of sugar for taste and salt.
- Finally add finely chopped coriander leaves and remove from the fire.
- Grease the idli stand and put a small spoon of idli batter.
- Place one table spoon full of aloo mix in a flat spoon.
- Pour a spoon full of idli batter on top of the aloo masala and cover
- Allow it to steam as usual idlis.