All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice flour two cups
- Grated coconut one cup
- Onions finely chopped
- Green chillies cut small
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Jheera one tea spoon
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with ghee
- Mix all the above ingredients and add water little by little and
make a dough.
- Make equal size lumps of dough and keep aside.
- Grease the pan/khadai or tawa nicely with oil.
- Take each one of the dough lump and spread it with your four fingers
so that it is not very thin or thick.
- Spread it to the size of the tawa etc..
- Make four wholes with the back of the spoon and pour oil in the wholes
and also on all sides of the tawa.
- Cover it with a plate and keep on the medium heat.
- When turned slight gold colour remove with the help of the wooden
spoon or the spoon used to make dosa.