All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Mustard Seed 2 Teaspoon
- Urad dal Seed 3 Teaspoon
- Red Chillies 4
- Tamarind pulp
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tb spoon
- Brinjal 1
- Hing powder 3 pinch
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in kadai and add mustard seed, urad dal. Let it splutter.
- Add Red chillies in the above.
- Bake the brinjal in oven for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Turn each side of the baingan while baking.
- Let it cool. Keep it in the cool water for 2 minutes.
- Remove the outer layer of the baked brinjal
- Mash it with hand and grind it in the mixer along with the other
seeds and Tamarind paste.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add hing powder, Curry leaves.
- Garnish it with Coriander leaves.