All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 5 medium sized tomatoes.
- 1 large onion.
- 4-5 dry red chillies.
- 5-6 spoons of grated coconut.
- Grated ginger.
- Garlic (optional).
- Cumin seeds, mustard seeds , fenugreek seeds and coriander seeds
- a piece of asafoetida.
- curry and corainder leaves.
- Salt to taste.
Serve with rice.
- Cut Onions.
- In a vessel, heat oil and toss in mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds,
cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
- After seasoning, add cut onions and fry them till the onions appear
- Add tomatoes and red chillies, pour 4-5 cups of water and allow the
mixture to boil for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add ginger, asafoetida and grated coconut into the mixture and leave
it on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- After removing the pan from the flame, add curry and coriander leaves.