All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Garlic - 10-15 cloves
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Tomato - 2 chopped
- Tamarind - lemon size
- Coconut milk or paste - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 stick
Serve with hot plain rice and pappad.
- Heat pan, add oil and season with mustard and curry leaves.
- Cut garlic cloves into half and fry well until light brown. Add chopped
tomatoes and fry until tender.
- Add turmeric, coriander, chilli powder and fry for 2 min. Add 1/4
cup water to it. Let it boil for 5 min.
- Add coconut milk or paste. Add salt to taste.
- Soak tamarind in 1/4 cup water, drain and add to the above. Leave
until the gravy thickens