All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 50 gm cheese - grated
- 2 1/2 cups rice and 1 cup urad dal (soaked for 5-6 hours and ground
to a fine smooth past)
- 1 onion - chopped
- Small bunch fresh coriander - chopped
- 3-4 green chillies - chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- Add salt to rice and dal paste and leave covered for about 8 hours
- Grease a flat tava (a hot iron cooking plate) very lightly.
- See that there is no excess fat or the dosa will not spread.
- Pour a ladleful of mixture on the tava and spread it quickly
with the back of the ladle.
- Pour a little oil on the sides and cover for a few seconds.
- Uncover and add a tablespoon of grated Cheese, a few bits of
green chillies, onion and fresh coriander. Fold over and serve at once.