All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Sesame seed : 3 cups
- Groundnuts : 1 cup
- Sugar : 2 1/2 cup
- Grated dry coconut : 1/2 cup
- Roast sesame seeds until good aroma comes from the seeds. Keep it
- Roast the groundnuts. Grind the roasted sesame seeds coarsely, but
grind the roasted groundnuts finely. Mix them together.
- In a thick bottom pan make a thick sugar syrup.
- Mix the powdered sesame seeds and the groundnuts in the syrup. Stir
continuously until it no longer sticks to the edge.
- Spread the hot mixture on to a greased tray to about quarter inch
- Sprinkle the grated copra on top. Cut into square or diamond shapes.