All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Mango Ice Cream
- 4 ripe mangoes
- 1 litre whole milk
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ground sugar or as desired
- 115 ml whipped cream.
- Peel, stone and cut mangoes into pieces and puree in a blender.
- Boil milk until it thickens to half its volume.
- Cool, mix in mango puree and sugar.
- Pour into the ice tray and cover with aluminum foil or waxed paper
and freeze partially.
- Then take it out, beat well and mix in cream and 1 teaspoon lime
- Freeze until set.