All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Pineapple Cheese Cake
- 11 oz of Cream cheese
- 1 pint of Heavy cream
- 1 big Can of goya crushed or chunks of pineapple
- 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla essence
- 1 8 oz Glass of sugar
- 4 packs of Lady fingers (cake slices )
- Take in a bid bowl 1 pint of heavy cream, add sugar and vanilla essence
and use hand mixer to whip and whip it till it becomes like whipping
- Then add cream cheese and whip again till it get mixed well.
- Keep the prepare cream for 10-15 min in refrigerator.
- Remove the extra juice in the can of pineapple chunks, use only pieces
of pineapple of stuffing.
- Take a cake dish, arrange the ladyfinger in rectangle or square shape,
which ever you prefer. Apply the cream thickly over the ladyfinger slice,
atleast 1/2 inches thick, then put pineapple chunks, then arranger another
layer of ladyfinger, then apply cream, then pineapple, repeat 3 -4 layers,
then cover all four side with the cream well and also the top with cream
well and refrigerate for 15- 30 min.