All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Sugar-1 cup
- Water-1/3 cup
- Milk powder-1 cup
- White butter-1tbl.sp.
- Sieve milk powder, cocoa together breaking out lumps if any.
- Heat sugar and water together in a heavy vessel stirring constantly
till it melts.
- Boil the syrup till it reaches one string consistency.
- Remove from fire and quickly sprinkle sieved milk powder, cocoa along
with butter and stir till everything blends together.
- Pour on a greased tray and cut into pieces when it is still warm.