All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Fresh Butter- 125 gms
- Cocoa- 6 Tsps
- Drinking Chocolate powder - 1Tbl.spn.
- Milk powder- 200 gms
- Mixed Choped Nuts- 50 GMS
- Cashew, Almonds and Melon seeds
- Sieve milk powder without any lumps. Mix with little water to make
a batter of dosa dough consistency.
- Keep a heavy bottom kadai with the diluted mixture and keep stirring
till it becomes thick.
- Add sugar and cook till it becomes semi solid consistency
- Remove from fire. Mix butter, sieved cocoa, drinking chocolate powder
and stir well.
- Put it back on fire and stir till it becomes like a ball pour little
of the mixture in little water.
- It floats like a ball, remove from fire.
- Add nuts, and mix well.
- Pour on a well greased square plate and level the top with a spatula.
- Cut after 1 minute when the mixture is still warm.