All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup any milk powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 75 gms unsalted butter
- Cardomam for good flavour
- Nuts for garnishing
- Keep heavy based pan on the stove with three table spoon water in
- Add sugar and make it single string consistency syrup. Then simmer
- And add butter then stir the liquid till butter melts.
- Add the milk powder and cardomam, mix well.
- Take away the pan and keep it aside.
- After one or two hours the batter will become more thicker, make
balls and flatten it like small biscuits.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.