All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 normal size chapatis
- 1/2 cup grated jagerry
- 1 tea spoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup desiccated dry coconut
- 3 table spoon pure ghee
- Scrumble chapatis finely.
- In a heated frying pan roast poppy seeds & desiccated coconut
together till light brown.
- Take a large bowl and add scrumble chapatis, roasted coconut &
seeds and grated jaggery. Mix it well.
- Lastly add melted ghee to the mixture. Mix well.
- Now take some quantity on your palm & roll this into a ladoo.