All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 qrt Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small pack of half-n-half
- Little saffron
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Preheat oven at 325 F for 10 mins.
- Do no remove the excess water from the Ricotta Cheese.
- Place the cheese in a bowl and 1 cup of sugar and mix well.
- Put this mixture in an Aluminum Foil pack and bake at 350 F for 35
- In a sauce pan add milk and half-n-half and boil on a low flame for
- Add the remaining cup of sugar, saffron, and cardamom powder to it.
- The cheese can be removed after 35 mins of baking which will appear
to be in a soggy constituency.
- Put the Cheese in the freeze for about 10 minutes to let it cool.
- Remove from freezer and drop the Cheese slowly in the boiling milk
and let it cool for about 10 minutes and store in the freezer until