All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Three cups of 2% powder milk
- 250 ml whipping cream
- One cup roughly grinded Pista
- Three quarter cup sugar
- Edible silver foil
- Mix powder milk with whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for three minutes on high power setting.
- Take the bowl out and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Mix in ground
Pista and sugar.
- Place the bowl again in the microwave for three minutes on high power
- Take the bowl out and pour contents in a flat Thalli or pan.
- Spread the contents to make a 1 inch or desirable thick slab.
- Let it cool for a few minutes.
- If desired, apply silver foil on top of the slab.
- Cut with a sharp knife in square Burfi shapes.