All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Condensed milk-1 tin.
- Curd-2 cups
- Beat condensed milk and curd well and pour it in an aluminum vessel.
- Cover the vessel with an aluminum foil tightly.
- Heat water in a cooker. When it is about to boil, put the vessel
inside the cooker.
- Now cover the cooker, take out the whistle and just put the cover,
don't have to close the lid tight.
- Let it boil in a slow flame for 20 minutes.
- After that take out the vessel from the cooker and open the foil.
- The Srikhand is ready. Allow it to cool and put it inside the fridge.
- You may add chopped pista and badam and powdered elaichi on top.