All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 cup rava
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups boiling hot water
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cashew nut pieces, roasted in butter and set aside
- 1 1/4 tsp saffron
- 5 cardomoms, opened & grounded
- Combine boiling water with the sugar in a bowl. Add the cardomom
and saffron. Set aside.
- Put the butter into a clear glass microwaveable bowl. Microwave on
high for a minute or until the butter melts.
- Add the rava to the butter. Mix well, and microwave on high for about
two minutes or until the rava begins to foam.
- Stir in the sugar syrup mixture and add the raisins into the rava.
Cover tightly with Saran Wrap and cook on high for about three minutes
or until it starts to look a bit solid.
- Remove the Saran Wrap. Cook for another minute or until the extra
- Remove from oven. Stir in the roasted cashew pieces.