All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 tablesp sesame seeds
- 1 tablesp urad dal
- 1 tablesp channa dal
- 3 red chillies
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp chick peas
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp tamarind paste
- A small piece of jagerry or 1 tablesp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 4-5 tablesp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
Serve hot or cold, as a side dish with chapatis or rice & rasam .
- Dry fry sesame seeds, urad dal, channa dal, red chillies and asafoetida
till they all turn roast
- Grind the fried ingredients with green chillies, chick peas, tamarind
paste, jaggery (or brown sugar) and grated coconut to a smooth paste.
- In the meantime, keep oil in a kadai and let it heat for a minute.
Then put mustard seeds and turmeric powder and allow mustard seeds to
- Then put the canned crushed pineapple to it and fry the pineapple
for about 15 mins approximately.
- Later on, add the ground paste to the fried pineapple and fry further
- Add salt
- Remove kadai from the heat.