All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 gallon milk
- Vinegar to split milk
- Pinch of cooking soda
- 1/4 tsp. rava
- 1/4 tsp. maida
- 1 cup sugar
- Cardamom powder
- First split the milk to make Paneer. Allow all the water to drain,
till it becomes stiff.
- Then to this paneer, add rava, maida, soda, 1/2 cup sugar. Mix well.
- In a non-stick pan, lightly grease with butter and put on low heat.
Add the paneer mixture. Cover and let cook. When one side is light brown,
remove the cake on a plate and slide it back to the same pan to cook
the other side to brown.
- Towards the other side, make chashni(sugar syrup). To the rest 1/2
cup sugar, add 1 cup water. Add cardamom powder.
- When the paneer cake is done, pour hot chashni(sugar syrup) on the
top, while it still is in the heat. Cover and let cook in slow heat
for a minute.
- Then off the heat and let the paneer cake cool in the room temperature.
Cut into slices.