All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 30 Oz. Mango Pulp
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 8 Oz. Whip Cream
- 8 Oz. Cheese Cream
- 1 Oz. Unflavoured Gelatin
- 3 Cups Water
- Boil 3 cups of water in pot or large bowl.
- Add Gelatin and stir until it dissolves.
- Add sugar.
- Let mixture cool down.
- Add whipping cream, cheese cream, and mango pulp.
- Mix the mixture with a electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a separate large tray.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, remove the tray and cut the into cubes and serve.