All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup mixed fruits (Apple, Banana, Pineapple, Ripe Mango etc)
- 1/2 tsp vannila Essence
- Blend two tomatoes into a smooth paste in a mixer adding a cup of
- Pour this juice in a pan.
- Peel the skin from the fruits and dice into small pieces.
- Add the fruits and the sugar to the tomato juice and bring it to
- Keep stirring occasionally.
- After the fruits get cooked and the raw smell of tomato disappears,
add the Vannila essence.
- When bubbles appear and the pudding is thick in consistency, remove
the pan from the stove.
- In a Kadai, heat ghee and add cashewnuts which is cut into small
- When the cashews turn golden brown in colour, pour the ghee and cashewnuts
into the pudding and stir.