All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Seven Cup Cake
- Gram Flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 cups
- Milk - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Coconut - 1 cup
- First fry the flour for few minutes in a dry pan.
- Keep it aside and allow it to cool.
- Add ghee, Milk, Sugar and Grinded Coconut in a pan.
- Wait for few seconds for the gheeto melt.
- Now add fried gram flour gradually and mix well without forming lumps.
- Keep the flame in low always.
- Stir well the mix till the gheestarts coming out or the mix reaching
to the consistency of making burfies.
- Pour the mix in a greased Flat Plate.
- After 5 minutes, cut it into pieces of your desired size with the
greased knife and store it in a container.
- Garnish with grated Cashews and Badhams.