All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 Measuring cup milk for chenna (2% milk)
- 3 measuring cup milk for Ras
- 4 - 4 1/2 tbsp. sugar for Ras
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups of water
- Safforn, cardomom, pista, almonds
- Lemon juice
- First keep the 3 cups of milk for ras to boil until it reamins 1
- Bring 4 cups of milk to boil. Now to curdle the milk add lemonjuice
to it stirring continously.
- Then drain it on a thin muslin cloth or handkerchief.
- Hold it covered with cloth in the running water.Drain the excess
water by pressing the cloth there must not be water remaining.
- In a pressure cooker take 3 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar.
- Take the chenna out of the cloth in a dish , mash it and make around
15 small size of balls out of it
- Toss that balls in the pressure cooker and bring two whistle.
- In the mean time see the milk for ras may be ready.
- Add the sugar for ras to it and add cardomon, pista, almond and safforn
to it.Let it cool aside
- As the pressure cooker is warm now open it take out the balls of
chenna with the spoon ina dish and let the water drain by pressing it
little and let it cook.
- When the milk is cool add chenna balls to it .
- Refrigerate it(while putting chenna balls inthe pressure cooker do
not put one on the other)