All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3/4 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 litre milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cardomon
- 12 Almonds
- 10-15 Raisins
- Soak the rice in water for 15 mins.
- Heat the milk on medium flame. Keep on adding sugar to the milk and
- When the milk starts to boil, add the rice slowly to it. Remember
to keep stirring the milk continously.
- After about 20-25 mins, when the milk has thickened and the rice
grains has become soft, add cardomon to it and stir gently.
- Remove the container from flame and add almonds sliced into half
and raisins on top.
- Cool the payesh and keep it in refrigerator for a couple of hours.