All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1 cup fine rava
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- Take a deep pan. Let the stove heat be medium. Put milk and sugar.
Make a light syrup.
- Put coconut, half quantity of ghee, cardamom in a sugar syrup. Keep
stirring it. This should come to one boil.
- Now start putting gram flour, fine rava in a small quantities and
keep stirring. In a end put the rest of ghee. Keep stirring it until
the solution start separating from the pan. Feel this by dipping a cake
tester in it.
- When done pour the thick solution in a gressed thali and cut it according
to your favourite shape.
- Heat should always be medium and continous stirring is required for