All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 packet glucose biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup strong coffee decoction
- 5 tbsps of fresh butter
- 1-2 drops vanilla essence
- 2-3 plastic foils/aluminium foils
- Grind glucose biscuits to a fine powder in a mixer & keep it
- Grind sugar separately to a fine powder in a mixer & keep it
- Sieve the above two separately so that the end powder is really fine.
- Now, in a mixing bowl, put 1 cup of fine powdered glucose biscuit,
1 cup of fine sugar powder, 4 tbsp of cocoa powder & mix well.
- To this fine mixture, add little by little coffee decoction &
make it into a dough. Do not add water.
- Make it flat (by hand) like a small pancake.
- Take a chapathi board, put a plastic foil on it, above that, put
this pancake, then above that, put another plastic foil and roll the
pancake evenly into a big circle(just like you roll chapathi).
- In the meanwhile, take another mixing bowl, put together the butter,
10 -12 tbsps of the remaining powder sugar & the vanilla essence.
Beat it really well such that it becomes like icing cream.
- Now, remove the top plastic foil, & spread this icing butter
thick & evenly on the pancake.
- Next, hold the bottom plastic foil, & roll the pancake slowly
& carefully with the plastic foil.
- Refrigerate these two rolls in the freezer for about 25-30 mins.
- After that, remove the roll from the plastic foil, cut the rolls
into small pieces.