All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 6 to 7 cups of milk
- 1 cup sugar or as needed
- Cashewnuts (handful)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Little ghee.
- Fry the chopped cabbage in little ghee, till the the raw smell goes
- Add little water, & cook till soft. Cool it & grind along
with a handful of cashews.
- Keep the paste aside.
- Boil the milk. When it starts to boil,add this cabbage & cashew
paste. Keep stirring for a while & allow it to boil for 15 minutes,
then add sugar & cardamom powder.
- Simmer for few mins. After it gets cooled , keep it in the fridge.