All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 100 g. flour
- 10 g. curd
- 1/4 kg desi ghee
- 2 cups water (approx. 480 ml.)
- 250 g. sugar
- 2 cups water
- strands of saffron
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil, make a thick syrup, add saffron
- Add curd and two cups water to the flour and mix well.
- Cover and keep aside overnight for at least 24 hours to ferment.
- Heat the ghee.
- Put the jalebi mixture in a cloth with a hole and gently squeeze
the cloth making round shaped jalebis directly in the hot ghee, fry
till brown, remove in strainer and put them immediately in sugar syrup.