All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup whole Almond (or one can of atleast 8 oz Pure Almond Paste)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tsp Ghee
- 1 Tsp. Kewda water
- 4 Tsp. Finely crushed raw almonds
Serve these cold or fresh also.
- Soak almonds overnight. Peel them.
- Make single thread consistency sugar syrup using sugar and water.
Let it cool.
- In the blender make a paste of peeled almonds using the sugar water.
If required add more water with spoon. The paste should be fine.
- Cook the paste on medium fire, Keep stirring. After the paste changes
color to off white then add 1 Tsp. Ghee. After the color is darker add
the rest of the ghee. Stir well.
- After the almond mixture starts leaving the side of the pan, take
it off the flame and let it cool. Add the Kewda Water.
- Make small elongated oval rolls with hand and roll them in the crushed