All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Cream - 4 cups
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 1 tea spoon
- Place the heavy bottomed pan on fire and pour in the cream . Keep
stirring occasionly. Soon the ghee will separate and float on top ,
the residue settles at the bottom.
- Cool and drain of the ghee which can be used for cooking purposes.
- Take the residue, wheat flour, sugar and baking powder and make a
smooth dough using water. Make small balls. Arrange them on a greased
- Bake at 150 C. for 20 minutes. Till top is light brown.