All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Almonds - 1 cup
- Sugar- 2 1/2 cups
- Ghee- 2 cups
- Kesari(yellow) - 1 pinch
Serve piping hot, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- The previous night itself, soak 1 cup of almonds, in boiling water.
- The next morning peel off the skin of the almonds.
- Grind the almonds in a mixer/food processor till a fine paste-like
consistency is obtained.
- Prepare sugar syrup by boiling the sugar with cup of water taken
in a pan(kadai).
- When the sugar syrup starts boiling, add the almond paste and mix
- Mix the kesari powder with a little water and add to the boiling
- Immediately, mix in 1 cup of ghee.
- As the mixture starts becoming paste-like , gradually pour in spoonfuls
from the remaining cup of ghee.
- When the mixture reaches a batter-like consistency, remove from the