All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 kg oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 gallon Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 2 tsp Clarified butter
- Ground Cardamom
- Few strands of Saffaron
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Add white vinegar to it to split milk and make paneer.
- Take out water from paneer by putting it in clean cloth for 5 min..
- Then mash paneer with your hands.
- In a skillet at medium heat, add clarified butter and mashed paneer.
- Stir it properly till water evaporates, it will take approx. 10 min..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to it. Continue stirring till excess
water evaporates. It should have medium soft consistency.
- Remove it from heat and add to it saffron and cardamom.
- Spread the hot mixture in a greased plate. Let it cool.
- Cut it in desired shapes.