All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Eggless Chocolate Cake
- 1tin condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pre heat oven to 389 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
- Grease cake tin and dust with flour.
- Sift together flour,cocoa,baking soda and baking powder.
- With a fork, beat condensed milk with butter until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and sugar.
- Gradually add vanilla essence and water to form a smooth batter.
- Pour into cake pan and place in centre of oven.
- Bake for 1 hour.