All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Fresh-Slender-long Carrots- 4-5
- 1/2 litre cream milk .
- Sugar 2 Cups.
- Cardamom Powdered - 1/2 tsp
- Cashews and Almonds sliced - 5-6.
Serve either hot or after refrigerating it.
- Wash and Peel-off the skin of the carrots. Cut the Edges. Then boil
the carrot by keeping it in the pressure cooker.
- Meanwhile boil the cream milk in a big thick bottomed vessel. Boil
the milk and keep it aside.
- Grind the boiled carrot in the mixture,into a paste and then add
the carrot paste into the boiling milk. And keep the mixture again in
the gas stove.
- Stir constantly.
- Add the Cup of Sugar.
- Add Cardamom and leave until the mixture comes to a boiling state
or until the raw smell of the carrot goes.
- Then sprinkle the shredded cashwes and almonds.
- Let it cool for sometime.