All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- Cardamom powdered
- 3-4 tablespoons of ghee
- Soak cashews in the milk for 2-3 hr.. Then finely grind them.
- In a non-stick pan or in a heavy bottom pan add these with 3-4 tablespoons
of ghee & cardamom powder.
- Stir them continuosly till it gets thickened.
- Before doing these just add little bit of ghee in a tray & once
these mixtures get thickened, pour them in it.
- Cut them into small pieces as you wish. Either square or diamond.