All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Ricotta cheese 16 oz (1 pack)
- Dry milk powder 16 oz
- Sugar 1 cup
- Ghee 1 tbspoon
- Chopped pistachios 2 tbspoon
- 1 greased thali
- Heat the ghee in a kadai on medium heat.
- Add the ricotta cheese and keep stirring.
- Add the milk powder, use ricotta cheese empty box for measure dry
- When mixture starts to get thicken add sugar and stir until mixture
start separating from kadai.
- When done pour it in a greased thali.
- Sprinkle pistachios on mixture, let it cool.
- Cut it into small pieces, and taste it.