All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Apple Yoghurt Delight
- 4 Sweet firm apples - peeled, cored and grated
- 2 cups fresh yogurt - tied in muslim and hungfor an hour to remove
- 100 gm Cheese - grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 cucumber - thinly sliced
- 1 onion - thinly sliced
- 1 tomato - thinly sliced
- 1 head lettuce - leaves washed and separated
Serve this salad with roast meat and thinly sliced brown bread.
- Mix apples, yoghurt, cheese, salt and mustard together.
- Chill for an hour.
- On a flat serving dish arrange lettuce leaves in a circle.
- Pslace slices of onion in a circle in the centre of the leaves.
- Pile the apple mixture on the onions.
- Surround with evenly placed cucumber slices each topped with a tomato
- Chill for another hour before serving.