All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh curds and 1/2 cup blended together 70 gm Cheese-grated
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp milk
- Pinch of saffron
- Mix together the blended curds and sifted flour.
- Blend in the cheese.
- Whisk briskly and keep aside, for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the syrup by boiling together the sugar and
- Add the milk and remove the scum from the surface.
- Boil till you get a syrup of `one thread' consistency.
- Heat oil, preferably in a non-stick frying pan.
- Put the jalebi mixture in a plastic bag or piping nozzle and pipe
7 cm rings in hot pan.
- Fry till golden and immerse in warm syrup for 5-7 minutes.