All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Cheese Lemon Pie
- 2 Cups corn flakes
- 8 digestive or Marie biscuits
- 2 tbsp. golden syrup
- 40 gm. Butter - melted
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large or 3 small lemons
- 2 heaped tbsp. Cheese Powder
- Crush corn flakes and biscuits till mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.Save
one tbsp. for garnish.
- Mix in the melted butter and golden syrup.
- Spread evenly in greased 15 cm baking dish with 3 cm sides.
- Bake in hot oven (200° degree C, Gas 6) for 15 minutes till light
- Take out from oven and press crust with the back of a spoon to fit
the baking dish. Cool, set and gently remove the pie shell from the
- Mix condensed milk, rind and juice of lemons and cheese powder
- Fill the pie shell with condensed milk mixture, garnish with cornflakes
and biscuit mixture.