All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 cups maida
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1 cup oil
- 3/4 tsp. Kalounji (Onion seeds)
- 3/4 tsp. Ajwain
- Salt for taste
- Mix atta, maida, salt, ajwain and kalunji together.
- Add oil in this and mix it thoroughly.
- Then knead the mix using appropriate quantity of water to a hard
- Make small sized balls and roll out small puris.
- Prick the puris with a knife or a fork.
- Heat oil over medium high and then reduce the flame.
- Deep fry them till light brown and crisp.
- Cool before storing.