All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Gatte Ki Kadi
- 5 tbsp gram flour
- Salt and chilli powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 1/4 tsp of each cummin powder and garam masala
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 green chilly cut
- Curd-1/2 cup
- Water 4 cups
- Gram flour 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Knead all the ingredients into a thick dough
- Divide and shape into 1 1/2 cm thick cylindrical rolls .
- Steam for 5 to 6 minutes until colour is discharged..
- Take out , cool and cut each roll into thick rings.
- Keep aside.
Serve garnished with coriander
- Mix all ingredients and keep seperately
- Heat oil, add mustard and jeera
- Fry gatte until golden
- Add the kadi mixture and simmer for five mins