All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup Channa besan floor
- 1 medium onion
- 4-6 green chillies
- Curry leaves
Serve it hot with Chapatis/Puris or Bhakris
- Mix the Channa Besan flour in cold water throughly till there are
no lumps. The mixture should be watery in nature and not too thick.
- In a small vessel add 2 table spoon oil and get it to heat.
- Add little jeera and mustard to the heated oil and wait till it starts
- Now add onions and saute with karbevu leaves,cut green chillies,
pinch of turmeric powder and salt to taste.
- Add the thin mixture prepared in step 1 and keep stirring it continuously
until you reach a semi-solid consistency.
- Reduce heat to low and squeeze a lime and add coriander leaves for