All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 100 gms Peanuts.
- 50 gms finely grated coconut.
- 200 gms chopped cilantro.
- Cumin seeds.
- Red Chilli powder
- Amchur powder
- Mix maida with salt and oil and knead the dough in water. You need
to do this 1/2 hour prior to the preparation of sambharwadi.
- Start heating the oil to deep fry.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll in the shape of a chapati.
- Cut the curved edges to make it square shaped.
- Place the filling on it and cover in the form of a roll, join the
- Now put this in the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
Serve Sambharwadi hot with green chutney or green chillies.
- Roast the peanuts, remove the skin and crush it to a coarse powder.
- Heat some oil, add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Then add the grated coconut and roast for 1 or 2 minutes. See that
the coconut does not turn brown.
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, amchur powder, sugar and mix well
and let the masalas be roasted.
- Then add the peanut powder.
- Then add the finely chopped cilantro and mix well and roast for 2
minutes. The filling is ready.