All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup plain yogurt beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tin (400 gms) sweetened condensed milk
- 5 almonds
- 10 pirtachio nuts sliced
- 5 raisins
- 2 cups water
- Beat together yogurt, milk and condensed milk till well blended.
Add almonds, pistachio nuts and raisins. mix.
- Pour the mixture into a 1 litre pudding mold. Cover mold tightly
with aluminium foil securely tied.
- Fill a large bowl half with water and bring the water to boil. When
the water is about to boil put the tied mold into water,reduce the heat
and cover the bowl. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from heat. Allow to cool naturally.
- Open the cover.Take out and uncover mold.Allow to cool to room temperature.
Drain off water if any.Refrigerate until well chilled (approx. 4 hours).
- Place a serving dish on top of mold and invert. Shake it gently to
- Remove mold.