All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Samolina 1cup.
- Milk 1-1/2
- Maida 1 cup.
- Sugar 3-1/2 tablespoon.
- Coconut 1/2.
- Sugar 1/4th. cup
- Khoya 100 gms
- Cardamon 1 tsp
- Refined Oil 3 tbsp
- Grate the coconut.
- Mix the sugar and coconut and put on low fire and stir till the mixture
becomes homogenous and sticky.
- Mix in the khoya and cardamon powder and stir well.
- Remove from heat , cool and keep aside.
- Soak the samolina in milk for 2 hours.
- Mix in the maida and sugar and make a smooth paste without lumps.
Serve the Patishapta hot or cold with thick sweetened milk or rabri spread
- Heat a non-stick pan
- Smear it with a little refined oil.
- Put 2 table spoon of the crepe batter and move the tava or pan in
a circular motion so that the batter spreads out in a circular shaped
crepe. Do not let it get brown. The colour should be offwhite.
- Put a little coconut stuffing you already made, on one side of the
crepe and fold it like an omlette to make the Patishapta..